Dr. Jaroslaw Michalik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michalik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jaroslaw Michalik, MD is a general surgery specialist in Sullivan, MO. Dr. Michalik completed a residency at Morristown Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michalik is board certified in General Surgery.
- Allegheny U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Med Acad Gdansk, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital751 Sappington Bridge Rd, Sullivan, MO 63080 Existing Patients: (573) 468-4186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michalik?
Dr Michalik did my vsg surgery and gallbladder removal. He is awesome and definitely informs you of all your options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michalik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michalik frequently treats Appendicitis, Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Michalik's office is located at 751 Sappington Bridge Rd, Sullivan, MO 63080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Michalik speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Michalik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital