Dr. Bortman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jared Bortman, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Bortman completed a residency at University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center. He currently practices at Gastrointestinal Specialists PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bortman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Illinois At Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Ohio State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Employers Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- McLaren Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastrointestinal Specialists PC
Gastrointestinal Specialists PC264 W Maple Rd Ste 200, Troy, MI 48084 Existing Patients: (248) 273-9930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bortman?
Dr. Bortman has been treating me for IBS and reflux since 2014. He's been amazing. Great listener, takes detailed notes and sends me copies after my appointments, doesn't try to convince me to try lots of medications. Recently performed my colonoscopy, all good! I've had nothing but good experiences with him and his staff. Only have to see him once a year but he's always available if need to make more appointments. Highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jared Bortman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bortman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bortman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bortman frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Barrett's Esophagus, and Diverticulitis, Intestinal.
Dr. Bortman's office is located at 264 W Maple Rd Ste 200, Troy, MI 48084. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy