Dr. Salvo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jared Salvo, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Salvo completed a residency at West Los Angeles Veterans Administration/UCLA. He currently practices at CENTRAL CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL CLINIC, Bakersfield, CA and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Salvo is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Cardiac Electrophysiology Training, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Ucla-West Los Angeles Va/Olive View Medical Center, Cardiology Training, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- West Los Angeles Veterans Administration/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 2004
- West Los Angeles VA Med Ctr/UCLA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2001
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1996
- University Of California Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CENTRAL CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL CLINIC, Bakersfield, CA
Central Healthcare Laboratory2901 Sillect Ave Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93308 Existing Patients: (661) 323-8384
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salvo?
Dr. Salvo listens to the patient and thoroughly explains everything. I cannot explain how pleased I am with his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jared Salvo, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salvo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salvo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salvo frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Salvo's office is located at 2901 Sillect Ave Ste 100, Bakersfield, CA 93308. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salvo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Downtown - Bakersfield