Dr. Jantzen Fowler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fowler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jantzen Fowler, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Mill Creek Family Care and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Physicians Medical Center Carraway, Internship Hospital — 2007
- American University Of The Caribbean-School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of North Florida, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Tagalog
Mill Creek Family Care475 W Town Pl Ste 105, Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Existing Patients: (904) 903-7440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
Very attentative toward his patients. Great bedside manner. I will recommend anyone to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fowler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Herpes Simplex Infection, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 475 W Town Pl Ste 105, Saint Augustine, FL 32092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fowler speaks Polish, Russian, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fowler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville