Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Janna Lachtchinina, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Lachtchinina completed a residency at George Wash U Med Ctr. She currently practices at Rockville Medical Care, LLC and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lachtchinina is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- George Wash U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Providence Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Altay State Medical University, Medical School — 1998
- Altai State Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lachtchinina?
She is the BEST!. Takes the time to listen to you and asks questions. Very easy to talk to. Never makes me feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lachtchinina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lachtchinina frequently treats Insomnia, Overweight, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Lachtchinina's office is located at 2401 Research Blvd Ste 360, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lachtchinina speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital
Rockville Medical Care, LLC
Rockville Medical Care2401 Research Blvd Ste 360, Rockville, MD 20850 (240) 449-8900