Dr. Jann Johnson, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in San Rafael, CA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Univ of British Columbia Vancouver Gen Hosp. She currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Kaiser Medical Center1033 3rd St, San Rafael, CA 94901 Existing Patients: (415) 444-2000
- Chldns Hosp of LA, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U of New Mexico, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Chldns Hosp Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Univ of British Columbia Vancouver Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Univ of British Columbia Vancouver Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1976
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr Johnson improved my life and educed my disability after a car accident injured both of my hands. Neither injury was straight forward and required some creative solutions. Dr Johnson first did a tendon transfer on my left hand that gave me use of my thumb. Since the entire hand is paralyzed, it was a surgery that had an incredibly positive impact on my self-sustainability. She then spent over a year researching the best possible solution for my R wrist joint. She did a full reconstruction using a new technique and hardware. Its been over 10 years and I'm still going strong. She really takes the time to get to know her patients and has an incredible mind when it comes to reconstruction and improving the quality of life. This is a plastic surgeon you want to meet!