Dr. Lawrence-Jackson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janis Lawrence-Jackson, DO is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Lawrence-Jackson completed a residency at Jacobi Medical Center. She currently practices at Gulf Coast Kidney Associates and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawrence-Jackson is board certified in Nephrology.
- The George Washington Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Jacobi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawrence-Jackson?
Dr. Lawrence-Jackson is extremely thorough in her diagnosis and treatment and she takes the time necessary to listen and advise. I trust her judgment implicitly. She goes over all ordered tests in-depth and in detail
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janis Lawrence-Jackson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lawrence-Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawrence-Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawrence-Jackson frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Hyperkalemia, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Lawrence-Jackson's office is located at 1921 Waldemere St Ste 306, Sarasota, FL 34239. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital