Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (760) 789-5160.
Dr. Janine Kasch, DO
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Janine Kasch, DO is a family medicine specialist in Ramona, CA. Dr. Kasch completed a residency at Southside Hospital. She currently practices at Arch Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kasch is board certified in Family Practice.
Arch Health Medical Group
Arch Health Partners211 13Th St, Ramona, CA 92065 Call
- Southside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Pensicola Hospital, Rockaway, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1986
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- Covered California
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSmart Preferred
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasch?
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janine Kasch, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kasch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kasch frequently treats Painful Urination (Dysuria), Dyslipidemia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Kasch's office is located at 211 13Th St, Ramona, CA 92065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasch speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.