Dr. Janice Newsome, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Newsome completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia. She currently practices at Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology & and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.
Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology &1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-4583
- Miami Cardiac And Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Virginia Med Center McGuire Virginia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Med College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai School Of Med Of New York University New York Ny, Medical School — 1994
- City University of New York, Undergraduate School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newsome?
Dr. Newsome is the absolute best!! I was nervous and afraid and she sang to me to help me relax and then we all started singing. Dr. Newsome and her team made a stressful procedure a fun experience. Should I ever have to have the procedure done again I will be asking for her and her team. I'm not new to this procedure and this time was the fastest and caused far less pain than in the past. She's a rock star!!
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown