Dr. Janice Newsome, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newsome's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Janice Newsome, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Newsome completed a residency at Med College Of Virginia. She currently practices at Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology & and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital.
- Miami Cardiac And Vascular Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Virginia Med Center McGuire Virginia Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Med College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai School Of Med Of New York University New York Ny, Medical School — 1994
- City University of New York, Undergraduate School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University Hospital- Department of Radiology &1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste B115, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-4583
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newsome?
Dr. Newsome is the absolute best!! I was nervous and afraid and she sang to me to help me relax and then we all started singing. Dr. Newsome and her team made a stressful procedure a fun experience. Should I ever have to have the procedure done again I will be asking for her and her team. I'm not new to this procedure and this time was the fastest and caused far less pain than in the past. She's a rock star!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newsome accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newsome frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Newsome's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste B115, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newsome has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown