Dr. Lim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janice Lim, MD is a family medicine specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Lim completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center. She currently practices at Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Presidential Circle) and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 1998
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Presidential Circle)
Emory at Snellville Primary Care (Presidential Circle)1790 Presidential Cir Ste C, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (678) 495-2843
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
I am super picky. Dr Lim is one of the best doctor's I have ever had! She is amazing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lim frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Malaise and Fatigue, and Painful Urination (Dysuria).
Dr. Lim's office is located at 1790 Presidential Cir Ste C, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lim speaks Chinese, Min Nan and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Decatur Hospital