Dr. Key has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janice Key, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Key completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Medical University of South Carolina. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Key is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Key?
She is a very caring and knowledgeable Dr! She spends a great amount of time with my daughter making sure she understands all aspects of her illness! She is always prepared for each appointment! She genuinely cares about the patient as well as the person she is treating! Extremely patient!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Key accepts your insurance.
Dr. Key frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), ADHD and-or ADD, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Key's office is located at 135 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29425. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.