Dr. Christensen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janice Christensen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Christensen completed a residency at University Of Arizona Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Providence Spokane Cardiology and is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christensen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Arizona Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Ariz Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christensen?
Dr. Christensen extremely intelligent, thoughtful and patient. I feel extremely lucky to call her my cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janice Christensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christensen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christensen frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Christensen's office is located at 62 W 7th Ave Ste 450, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital