Dr. Janette White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Janette White, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. White completed a residency at Western Ont. She currently practices at Pediatric Ophthalmology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Western Ont, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University BC, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Western Ontario, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Ophthalmology200 Patewood Dr Ste A200, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 454-5540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Dr. White is without a doubt, the best pediatric Ophthalmologist! She's seen my children since they were babies and they're now preteen and teen. We love her and her desire to give the best quality care! We thank God for her and how she is so great with our son who has special needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Ultrasound, Eye, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Eye Examination.
Dr. White's office is located at 200 Patewood Dr Ste A200, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.