Dr. Janet Vafaie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vafaie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Janet Vafaie, MD is a dermatologist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Vafaie completed a residency at NYMC. She currently practices at Janet Vafaie MD Faad and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- NYMC, Residency Hospital — 2008
- UC Irvine Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2004
- NJMS-UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2003
- G.W. Univ, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Janet Vafaie MD Faad10921 Wilshire Blvd Ste 800, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 443-4040
Janet Vafaie, MD, FAAD
Malibu Chiropractic Center23440 Civic Center Way Ste 204, Malibu, CA 90265 Existing Patients: (310) 456-5459
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vafaie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vafaie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vafaie frequently treats Cellulitis, Hair Loss, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Vafaie's office is located at 10921 Wilshire Blvd Ste 800, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vafaie speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vafaie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center