Dr. Han has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janet Han, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Han completed a residency at Umdnj-University Hospital. She currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Falls Church and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Han is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Umdnj-University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj-University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Suny Health Science Center - Brooklyn, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pashto, Persian, Punjabi, Urdu
Inova Medical Group - Falls Church
Inova Medical Group - Falls Church6565 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Falls Church, VA 22042 Existing Patients: (703) 531-2244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Han?
As for the past 8 years that Dr. Han was my PCP, she is a very caring, understanding and with good bedside manners doctor. She reviews everytime your file in case anything new has happened since your last visit. I recently moved to another city and it has been quite hard to replace her. She would even reply my emails sent through mychart over the weekends and even at the early hours of the day (5 a.m.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Janet Han, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Han's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Han accepts your insurance.
Dr. Han frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Anxiety, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Han's office is located at 6565 Arlington Blvd Ste 500, Falls Church, VA 22042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Han speaks Pashto, Persian, and Punjabi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital