Dr. Lewis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Janet Lewis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in North Port, FL. Dr. Lewis completed a residency at Geisinger Med Ctr. She currently practices at First Physicians Group of and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lewis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
First Physicians Group of2345 Bobcat Village Center Rd Unit 202, North Port, FL 34288 Existing Patients: (941) 257-2930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewis?
Dr. Lewis was great with our infant when we could actually see her, but she was typically too booked. She was a little preachy about even non- medical aspects of raising a child, but very no- nonsense where medicine is concerned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewis frequently treats Osteopenia, Dyslipidemia, and Gout.
Dr. Lewis' office is located at 2345 Bobcat Village Center Rd Unit 202, North Port, FL 34288. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital