Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janet Lin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in McKinney, TX. Dr. Lin completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu, D.O. and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- N/A, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1999
- N/A, Other Education — 1999
- N/A, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu, D.O.
Dr. Chung-Wei Hsu, D.O.3950 S Ridge Rd Ste 100, McKinney, TX 75070 Existing Patients: (972) 540-1688
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
She listens and I feel like I am not rushed. Staff and nurses are very friendly as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lin frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 3950 S Ridge Rd Ste 100, McKinney, TX 75070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- University Hospital - University Health System