Dr. Janerio Aldridge, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Aldridge completed a residency at EJ Meyer Meml Hosp. He currently practices at General Physician Sub II and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aldridge is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
General Physician Sub II
General Physician Sub II100 High St # C3, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 859-7600
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- EJ Meyer Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1980
- EJ Meyer Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aldridge?
He was kind, patient, knowledgeable, answered all of our questions, and poked his head in the waiting room whenever he could to give us an update. He even initiated calling me at home at seven in the morning just to tell me that my husband was doing ok. When my husband was spiraling downward and close to being connected to full life-support for a possible artificial heart, he asked if he could try one more thing and open him back up to try to figure out what was going on. He saved his life!
- Buffalo General Medical Center