Call (720) 764-6676 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jane Nydam, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Nydam completed a residency at University Of Colorado. She currently practices at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nydam is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Cardiology2055 N High St Ste 255, Denver, CO 80205 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nydam?
Very through and a wonderful doc. We love her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nydam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jane Nydam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nydam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nydam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nydam frequently treats Tilt Table Testing, Coronary Angiogram, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Nydam's office is located at 2055 N High St Ste 255, Denver, CO 80205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nydam speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Wesley Medical Center