Dr. Bare has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jane Bare, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Bare completed a residency at University Kansas. She currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bare is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Kansas, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Kansas, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bare?
Dr.Bare takes her time with me at my appointments she never is rushed ! I have never experienced this
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jane Bare, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bare's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bare accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bare frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bare's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100a, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bare speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South