Dr. Jane Willis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Willis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jane Willis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Shelburne Falls, MA. Dr. Willis completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine. She currently practices at New practice as of 6/2013 - Jane Willis, Md. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical Acupuncture Certification - New York Medical College, Other Education — 2002
- Nada Acupuncture For Detox and Addiction. Lincoln Hospital, Bronx, Ny, Other Education — 2000
- Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- City College of New York, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New practice as of 6/2013 - Jane Willis, Md
Great Welcome Healing Arts10 Bridge St Ste 2, Shelburne Falls, MA 01370 Existing Patients: (413) 834-3145
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Willis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Willis frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Diarrhea, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Willis' office is located at 10 Bridge St Ste 2, Shelburne Falls, MA 01370. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Willis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Willis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.