Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Janara Huff, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Huff completed a residency at Lebonheur Chldns. She currently practices at Children's Hospital-Erlanger. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huff is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
- Lebonheur Chldns, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Lebonheur Chldns, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Of Tennessee / Chattanooga, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huff frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Huff's office is located at 910 Blackford St, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Huff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
T C Thompson Childrens Hosp910 Blackford St, Chattanooga, TN 37403 (423) 778-7289