Dr. Janae Clapp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clapp's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Janae Clapp, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Clapp completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. She currently practices at INTEGRIS Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clapp is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
INTEGRIS Cancer Institute
INTEGRIS Family Care Memorial West5915 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142 Existing Patients: (405) 773-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clapp?
If Dr. Clapper does not know the answer she will research it and let me know. She did this on my last visit and I was very grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clapp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clapp frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Clapp's office is located at 5915 W Memorial Rd Ste 200, Oklahoma City, OK 73142. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clapp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Norman Regional Hospital