Dr. Slezak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jan Slezak, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Rye, NH. He currently practices at INTERVENTIONAL SPINE MEDICINE and is affiliated with Frisbie Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slezak is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University Komenskeho / Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Spine Medicine
Interventional Spine Medicine270 Lafayette Rd, Rye, NH 03870 Existing Patients: (603) 664-0100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slezak?
DR SLEZAK IS A WONDERFUL PAIN MANAGEMENT MD AND IS A VERY FINE WONDERFUL MAN....HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU OUT..I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT INTERVENTION SPINE MEDICINE..THEY HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL TO ME...THEY ARE GREAT..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jan Slezak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slezak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slezak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slezak frequently treats Back Pain, Botox® Injection, and Cancer Treatment-Related Pain.
Dr. Slezak's office is located at 270 Lafayette Rd, Rye, NH 03870. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slezak speaks Slovak and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-douglass Hospital