Dr. Jan Radzik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Radzik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jan Radzik, MD is a family medicine specialist in McMinnville, OR. Dr. Radzik completed a residency at Advocate Il Masonic Med Center. He currently practices at Jan Radzik, M.D., P.C. and is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Resurrection Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Academy of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jan Radzik, M.D., P.C.
Jan Radzik, M.D., P.C.349 SE Baker St, McMinnville, OR 97128 Existing Patients: (503) 472-9438
Oregon Chiropractic Ctr
Oregon Chiropractic Ctr15962 Boones Ferry Rd Ste 101, Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Existing Patients: (503) 697-3272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radzik?
Educates his patients and truly cares about their well being. You would never guess he is over 70 years old. So much knowledge, I hope he continues practicing for a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radzik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Radzik frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Malaise and Fatigue, and Migraine.
Dr. Radzik's office is located at 349 SE Baker St, McMinnville, OR 97128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radzik speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Radzik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Willamette Valley Medical Center