Dr. Jan Paradise, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paradise's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jan Paradise, MD is a pediatrics specialist in North Easton, MA. Dr. Paradise completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paradise is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 31 Roche Brothers Way Ste 210, North Easton, MA 02356 Existing Patients: (508) 894-8760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paradise?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paradise accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paradise frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Paradise's office is located at 31 Roche Brothers Way Ste 210, North Easton, MA 02356. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paradise has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital