Dr. Jamshid Alaeddini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alaeddini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamshid Alaeddini, MD is a cardiology specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Alaeddini completed a residency at Alton Ochsner Med Fndn. He currently practices at Riverside Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alaeddini is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Med Coll of VA, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Ochsner Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alaeddini?
Kind, considerate, caring, answers any questions you may have. A trustworthy Physician who knows what he is doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alaeddini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alaeddini frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alaeddini's office is located at 11803 Jefferson Ave Ste 110, Newport News, VA 23606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alaeddini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Riverside Cardiology Specialists
Riverside Cardiology Specialists11803 Jefferson Ave Ste 110, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 873-0360