Dr. Jamison Wyatt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wyatt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamison Wyatt, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Wyatt completed a residency at University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio. He currently practices at Lone Star Heart and Vascular Clinic and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wyatt is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cooper Med Sch of Rowan Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lone Star Heart and Vascular Clinic
Lone Star Heart and Vascular Clinic479 Oxford Dr # 104, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Existing Patients: (830) 214-0300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyatt?
Dr Wyatt answered all my questions in such understanding detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wyatt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wyatt frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Wyatt's office is located at 479 Oxford Dr # 104, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wyatt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center