Dr. Jamil Khatri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khatri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamil Khatri, MD is a hematology specialist in Elkton, MD. Dr. Khatri completed a residency at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Hematology Oncology PA and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khatri is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khatri?
Although I am a "discharged" patient of Dr. Khatri and haven't seen him (or any other oncologist) for several years, I still consider him my doctor? after benefiting from his care and that of his predecessor at Regional? Hematology since 1978! I am indeed one of the lucky ones who enjoyed sensitive and the highest level of professional care near home. I hope that many of his patients have long-standing remissions,too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khatri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khatri frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Blood Disorders, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Khatri's office is located at 111 W High St Ste 104, Elkton, MD 21921. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khatri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Jennersville Hospital
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County