Dr. Mohsin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jamil Mohsin, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Mohsin completed a residency at Med College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Heart & Vascular Center of North Houston and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mohsin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Joseph, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Independent Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Texas True Choice
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Tagalog, Urdu
Heart & Vascular Center of North Houston
Heart & Vascular Center of North Houston18220 Tomball Pkwy Ste 350, Houston, TX 77070 Existing Patients: (832) 688-9479
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mohsin?
You can't go wrong using Dr. Jamil Mohsin as your cardiologist. He is to the point, Very Warm and Professional. He takes time to explain things at a level I can understand. The final remark- he cares and he knows his medicine. Best Regards, Ram Hooda
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamil Mohsin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mohsin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mohsin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mohsin frequently treats Supraventricular Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Mohsin's office is located at 18220 Tomball Pkwy Ste 350, Houston, TX 77070. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mohsin speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center