Dr. Jamil Ahmed, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Ahmed completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Urdu, Hindi, English
- University of Karachi / Sind Medical College, Medical School
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- M'aimonides Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmed?
I have been seeing Dr. Ahmed for about 6 years and I couldn't have been more grateful. My first time I meet him I had server pain on my shoulder and both knees, he did an assessment with me, and we agreed to start dealing with my pain with shots and medication...while seeing me on a daily basis he sent me to have MRI's on my shoulder and both knees and the findings where that I needed surgeries on both knees and shoulder...he talked about this with me, and we decided to find an Orthopedic Surgeon...he found a surgeon name Deniz Baysal M.D., FRCSC that is one of the best surgeon in the valley, and I was so grateful that he went out of his way to fulfill this for me. Since then in : 2016, 2017 & 2018 all surgeries (Knees & Shoulder) where perform. I am so grateful to Dr Ahmed for this...I still see him on a daily basis because I still pain in my back and neck and right shoulder but it could have been worst without seeing him...I would recommend Dr Ahmed very highly.
- Kaweah Delta Medical Center