Dr. Hallman-Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jamika Hallman-Cooper, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hallman-Cooper completed a residency at Washington University, St Louis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hallman-Cooper is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Washington University, St Louis, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Washington University, St Louis, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1400 Tullie Rd Ne Fl 4, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 785-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hallman-Cooper?
After a misdiagnosis from another doctor, my child was diagnosed with MS by Dr. Hallman-Cooper. She is very thorough and gave excellent care and follow-up. She is also very responsive to calls and emails. I would definitely recommend her to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hallman-Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hallman-Cooper frequently treats Peripheral Neuropathy Testing, ImPACT Testing, and Head CT Scan.
Dr. Hallman-Cooper's office is located at 1400 Tullie Rd Ne Fl 4, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.