Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Jamie Nuwer, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Nuwer completed a residency at O'Connor Hospital. She currently practices at RegenCore and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. Dr. Nuwer is board certified in Family Practice.
- O'Connor Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- O'Connor Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- O'Connor Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA, Medical School — 2007
- B.S., Stanford University (Biological Sciences), Undergraduate School — 2002
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
RegenCore2248 Park Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 94306 Existing Patients: (650) 328-4411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nuwer?
I came in with 4 compressed discs and such severe pain that the ER doc thought I really had kidney stones. Within a week under Dr Nuwer's care and the lumbar decompression machine, I was sleeping through the night and only taking Advil. The care and compassion of the entire team at Bay Health was an amazing experience. Would recommend to anyone with back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nuwer frequently treats Arthritis, Arthritis of the Ankle, and Arthritis of the Finger.
Dr. Nuwer's office is located at 2248 Park Blvd, Palo Alto, CA 94306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nuwer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nuwer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care