Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Jamie Thomas, DO is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Bethlehem, PA. She currently practices at Progressive Physician Assocs and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Progressive Physician Assocs
Progressive Physician Associates Inc95 Highland Ave Ste 130, Bethlehem, PA 18017 Existing Patients: (610) 868-1100
Warren Hospital Department of Emergency Medicine185 Roseberry St, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865 Existing Patients: (908) 859-6700
Progressive Physicians Assocs
TVC Easton3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy Ste 206, Easton, PA 18045 Existing Patients: (610) 252-8281
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 95 Highland Ave Ste 130, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Saint Luke's Warren Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus