Dr. Jamie Dargart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dargart's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamie Dargart, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Dargart completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dargart is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- McGaw Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve Univ., Medical School
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- University Of Dayton, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 291-9500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dargart?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dargart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dargart frequently treats Pancytopenia, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Dargart's office is located at 2142 N Cove Blvd, Toledo, OH 43606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dargart has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital