Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Broekhuizen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jamie Broekhuizen, DO is a family medicine specialist in Wabash, IN. Dr. Broekhuizen completed a residency at Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. She currently practices at Parkview Wabash Health Clinic Cass and is affiliated with Parkview Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Broekhuizen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Broekhuizen?
Very thorough and patient. Concerned with the well being of the patient. Very good bedside manners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Broekhuizen frequently treats Bladder Infection, Difficulty With Walking, and Cough.
Dr. Broekhuizen's office is located at 1655 N Cass St, Wabash, IN 46992. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Broekhuizen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Wabash Hospital