Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. James Lai, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lai completed a residency at U Tex SW/Parkland Med Ctr. He currently practices at Houston Eye Associates and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lai is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Tex SW/Parkland Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Eye Associates
Houston Eye Associates2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025 Existing Patients: (713) 668-6828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lai?
I love Dr. Lai. I recommend him to all my friends. He works amazing with children. He has been seeing my kids for four years now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lai frequently treats Exotropia, Astigmatism, and Farsightedness.
Dr. Lai's office is located at 2855 Gramercy St, Houston, TX 77025. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center