Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. York accepts your insurance.
Dr. James York, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. York completed a residency at U Tex. He currently practices at Northside Hospital Gwinnett and is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tex Sw Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Tex, Residency Hospital — 1997
- St Elizabeth's Hosp-Tufts U, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. York?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. York frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Atherosclerosis of Aorta, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. York's office is located at 1000 Medical Center Blvd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. York has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Forrest General Hospital
- Merit Health Wesley