Dr. Chao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Chao, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Pleasanton, CA. Dr. Chao completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at ValleyCare Physicians Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chao is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- USC, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
ValleyCare Physicians Associates
ValleyCare Physicians Associates5565 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588 Existing Patients: (925) 416-5460
Scpmg Buenaventura Medical Office888 S Hill Rd, Ventura, CA 93003 Existing Patients: (805) 477-6400
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chao?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chao frequently treats Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Chao's office is located at 5565 W Las Positas Blvd Ste 200, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chao speaks Spanish, Taiwanese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.