Dr. James Wong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Wong, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Wong completed a residency at University Health Center of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Straub Medical Center and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
Dr. James Wong is the best of the best. He is caring, kind and is very experienced in vascular disease and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 888 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center