Dr. Whitman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Whitman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Whitman completed a residency at Floating Hospital For Children. He currently practices at Framingham Pediatrics. Dr. Whitman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New Eng MC, Internship Hospital
- Floating Hospital For Children, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Framingham Pediatrics125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-5764
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitman?
We have been seeing Dr. Whitman for 7 years. He is kind, encouraging, thorough, thoughtful and helps treat the whole patient including helping Mom and Dad with strategies for caring for your child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Whitman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitman frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Whitman's office is located at 125 Newbury St Ste 300, Framingham, MA 01701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.