Dr. James Wargovich, MD is a pulmonologist in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Wargovich completed a residency at St Elizabeth Medical Center. He currently practices at Pulmonary & Primary Care Associates and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Pulmonary & Primary Care Associates
Pulmonary & Primary Care Associates116 Court St, Plymouth, MA 02360 Existing Patients: (508) 747-1318
- St Elizabeth Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Elizabeth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1984
- West Virginia University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wargovich?
Doctor Wargovich is an excellent doctor. He is taking the time to listen to your concerns and to answer all your questions. I recommend him vividly.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth