Dr. James Roat, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Sioux City, IA. Dr. Roat completed a residency at U Hlth Ctr Pitt-Montefiore. He currently practices at James W Roat MD and is affiliated with MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roat is board certified in Gastroenterology.
James W Roat MD
James W Roat MD2910 Hamilton Blvd Ste 103, Sioux City, IA 51104 Existing Patients: (712) 252-1322
Siouxland Urology Association PC801 5th St, Sioux City, IA 51101 Existing Patients: (712) 279-2010
- U Hlth Ctr Pitt-Montefiore, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- U Hlth Ctr Pitt-Montefiore, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Hlth Ctr Pitt-Montefiore, Internship Hospital — 1978
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roat?
Dr. Roat is very knowledgeable and thorough. I have been a patient for 10+ years and he was the doctor that did not accept that I had to suffer with Crohn's disease. He offered tests, examinations and offered to two treatment options. I am happy to say that remission has been wonderful and I am so healthy. With the previous Dr. I was miserable, in pain, and depressed that this is what my life would be like.
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center