Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 232-0280.
Dr. James Kinn, MD
New Patient(630) 998-7447
Dr. James Kinn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Winfield, IL. Dr. Kinn completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Hospital Clinic. He currently practices at Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kinn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group25 N Winfield Rd Ste 500, Winfield, IL 60190 Call
- William Beaumont Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Minnesota Hospital Clinic, Residency Hospital
- University Of Minnesota Hospital Clinic, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kinn?
Dr Kinn performed an Angiogram/Angioplasty procedure on me last week at Northwestern Hospital in Winfield, Illinois. The procedure went well and the outcome was excellent. I appreciated the excellent care I received from all of the Northwestern Doctors and staff. I most appreciated Dr Kinn carefully describing the process and follow up care. I would be happy to recommend Dr. Kinn.
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kinn frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Kinn's office is located at 25 N Winfield Rd Ste 500, Winfield, IL 60190. Find other locations and directions.