Dr. James Hung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hung's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hung, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hung completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hung is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tufts/Ocb, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (978) 524-0050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hung?
My experience with Dr. Hung and the team at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston was awesome! The team was very patient explaining what they were going to do and why throughout the process. Dr. Hung took that a step further to really break down what condition I am facing, why it is an issue and what I should do about it. I left the office with the rare experience of feeling like a fully informed, respected patient. Scheduling an appointment was fine by phone but I needed to book way out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hung frequently treats Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension, and Stye.
Dr. Hung's office is located at 50 Staniford St Ste 600, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hung speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital