Dr. James Fletcher, MD is a family medicine specialist in JONESBORO, AR. Dr. Fletcher completed a residency at Eastern Me Med Center. He currently practices at NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR and is affiliated with NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fletcher is board certified in Family Practice.
NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR
NEA BAPTIST CLINIC, Jonesboro, AR4802 E Johnson Ave, JONESBORO, AR 72405 Existing Patients: (870) 936-8000
- Eastern Me Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fletcher?
Dr. Fletcher is very kind, attentive and caring. He took his time with me and went above and beyond to take care of my needs. I trust him completely.
- NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital