Dr. James Collins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Collins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Collins, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Collins completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Michigan. He currently practices at MICHIGAN PEDIATRIC EAR NOSE AND THROAT ASSOCIATES. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Collins is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Hawthorn Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1958
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1956
- St Lawrence Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1954
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1953
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Pediatric Ear Nose and Throat Associates
Dmc - Children's Hospital of Michigan3901 Beaubien St, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 745-5437
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Collins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Collins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Collins frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Earwax Buildup, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Collins' office is located at 3901 Beaubien St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Collins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.