Dr. James Catanese, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chappaqua, NY. Dr. Catanese completed a residency at A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Cardiovascular Diseases Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Westchester Health Medical , P.C. and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Catanese is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Westchester Health Medical , P.C.
Westchester Health Medical , P.C.480 Bedford Raod, Chappaqua, NY 10514 Existing Patients: (914) 242-9400
- Montefiore Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Cardiovascular Diseases Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- 1988, Internship Hospital
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Catanese?
The most notable positive aspect of my care was his concern and understanding of symptoms of women. He listens and understands does not minimize your issues as others have done because of my gender.
- Northern Westchester Hospital