Dr. James Nepola, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Nepola completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at University Iowa Orthopedic Sgy and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nepola is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
University Iowa Orthopedic Sgy
University Iowa Orthopedic Sgy200 Hawkins Dr # 1008, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 356-1616
- Columbia Preby Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Residency Hospital — 1980
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1978
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nepola?
Great Dr. Nepola is a fantastic doctor. He knows the best treatment for you and takes his time making an appropriate surgery for You the patient. Dr. Nepola is by far the very best orthopedic in Iowa!!!! He has great skills and patience. Your in great hands with Dr. Nepola
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics