Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258.
Dr. James Maturo, MD
Dr. James Maturo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Meritas Health Briarcliff and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Maturo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maturo?
Dr Maturo is an excellent,thorough,highly competent physician,with a great compassionate bedside manner in whom I have the utmost respect for him as a doctor & a man of highest integrity & moral certitude.His knowledge of medicine & its application rests with the best that any doctor could aspire.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Cameron Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maturo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maturo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maturo frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Cellulitis, and Bedsores.
Dr. Maturo's office is located at 5400 N Oak Trfwy Ste 100, Kansas City, MO 64118. Find other locations and directions.